Bleed Valves : Series - BLV
- Available in material SS316
- Heat Code Traceable to certified material test report
- Compact and convenient installation
- Vent tube design prevents accidental removal of the stem
- Vent tube directs excess liquid or gas from system line
- Flow coefficient (Cv) 0.25
- Orifice size 0.125" (3.20mm)
- Variety of end configurations includes SEALEXCEL® Well-Lok™ Tube Fittings Male/Female NPT and SAE pipe connections
- Every valve is factory tested
- Pressure Rating : upto 10000 psig (689 bar) at CWP
- Temperature Rating : -54°C to 454°C
- General Plant Service
- Instrumentation isolation
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic
- Pressure measurement devices
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTIONS
- Standard Test : Each valve is factory tested with nitrogen at 1000 psig (69 bar) for leakage at the seat.
- Optional Hydrostatic test : This test is performed with de-ionised water at 1.5 time the working pressure
STANDARD CONFIGURATION DIMENSIONS
|End Connections||Cv||Dimensions (mm)||Ordering Number|
|Inlet||Outlet||A B C-Hex|
|1/8" Male NPT||OD 3/16" tube stub||0.25||23.9 19.1 15.87||BLV-M2N|
|1/4" Male NPT||OD 3/16" tube stub||0.25||23.9 19.1 15.87||BLV-M4N|
|3/8" Male NPT||OD 3/16" tube stub||0.25||26.3 22.3 22.22||BLV-M6N|
|1/2" Male NPT||OD 3/16" tube stub||0.25||26.3 22.3 22.22||BLV-M12N|
At SEALEXCEL (INDIA) PVT. LTD we pride ourselves on offering nothing but the very best in product and service quality to our clients. We are experienced and accredited Bleed valve manufacturers, and Bleed valve suppliers and ensure superior unit quality with each piece, thus offering all our industrial customers with the chance to enjoy precision working with no room for errors.
Our hot water Bleed Valves have been designed with key features which ensure flawless service quality every time for our customers.
Key Product Characteristics of the Purge Valves
Some critical features and product specifications of our bleed valves are:
Convenient and compact piece installation design
Bleed valves available in a variety of configuration settings, that include the female/male NPT, our Well Lok tube fittings and the SAE pipe connection
Units are designed to be heat code traceable. The traceability has been linked to a certified material testing report
The operating parameter pressure rating is configured to reach up to 10,000 PSIG, and 689 bar at the CWP
Flow co-efficiency of the bleed valves is calculated to be at 0.25.
Our bleed valve orifice is 3.20mm or 0.125 inches
Our stainless steel bleeder valve has been designed with a vent tube which directs the excess gas or liquid right away from the line of the system
The sophisticated vent tube design of the bleed valves helps to avoid any kind of accidental stem removal
The operating parameters of the bleed valves come with a temperature rating of -54⁰C to around 454⁰C.
Materials of construction: We use SS316 as product unit material for the design and manufacture of our bleed valve components, that are the stem, vent tube and the body.
Sealexcel’s Bleed Valve Applications
Our industry standard high precision quality radiator Bleed Valves are used in industry for different application settings, which include,
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- General plant servicing
- Instrument isolation
- Venting, and In a variety of pressure measurement devices
Bleed Valves are used to ensure the safe and secure bleeding away of the pressure in a system, all prior to maintenance, throughout the calibration of the different control devices, and instrument removal. These complicated pieces also offer the assurance of enhanced safety, which have been permanently designed as assembly to the bodies of the valves.
Sealexcel ensures you the highest quality and precision units for flawless industry operations, which ensure complete usage safety and also enhance the working of different sector applications.