Manifold Valves : Series - MFV2 (Two Way)
- Available in SS316, NACE certified on request
- Heat Code Traceable to certified material test report
- Low operating torques
- PTFE packing standard, Graphite packing for high temperature on request
- Available with 2 way, 3 way and 5 way valve.
- Available with Pipe to Pipe, Pipe to Flange, Flange to Flange, Remote, Remote mounting Base vent, Base, Direct and Integral mounting.
- Convenient method of blocking, bleeding and calibrating pressure instruments.
- Designed for connection system impulse line & transfer
- Combine the function of a tee, calibration valve, isolation valve, all tubing and fittings in a single valve configuration.
- Standard port sizes up to 1/2” NPT/BSP/BSPT
- Every valve is factory tested
STANDARD BONNET DESIGN FOR SAFE AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
|Description||Features and Benefits|
|1. Bar Handle||To operate and control the valve flow.|
|2. Set Screw||Lock the handle with stem.|
|3. Stem||i) Rolled and silver plated stem threads for excellent performance and extended service life. ii) Burnished stem at packing area to ensure low torque operation of the valve & reduction in packing wear|
|4. Stem Tip||17‐4 PH Stainless Steel hardened non rotational self centering stem tip for superior and repeatable positive bubble tight shut off.|
|5. Packing Adjuster||Makes external adjustment to set the perfect sealing of gland packing.|
|6. Lock Nut||For safety to prevent accidental valve disassembly.|
|7. Bonnet||Directly screwed to the main body.|
|8. Packing||Packing below the threads protects the flow stream from lubricant contamination on the threads or wash out and also protect the stem threads from potential damaging effects of the media.|
|9. Washer||For sealing between body and bonnet assembly.|
|10. Locking Pin||To prevent accidental loosening / disassembly of valve.|
|11. Dust Cap||Protects the stem from foreign particles.|
- Pressure Rating : upto 6000 psig (408 bar) at CWP
- Temperature Rating : -54ºC to 232ºC with PTFE packing, upto 426ºC with optional graphite packing
- General Plant Service
- Pressure Instrumentation devices
- Differential pressure Instrumentation devices
- Pressure equalization
- Block and bleed applications
- Standard Test : Each valve is factory tested with nitrogen at 1000 psig (69 bar) for leakage at the seat and packing.
- Optional Hydrostatic test : This test is performed with de-ionised water at 1.5 time the working pressure.