SEALEXCEL® Stainless Steel Single Valve Quick Connect Couplings are resistance to aggressive environments and corrosive fluids etc. and are generally used in many application across a wide sector of industries such as
- Pneumatic Control
- Air Supply to pneumatic machines
- Automation devices
- Portable Equipment (Screw-driving & Drilling machines etc.)
- Machines or equipments with a high air flow rate (Jacks, Pneumatics Wrenches, Compressors etc.)
- Laboratories (Medical, Pharmaceutical etc.)
- Coachwork, Paint shops etc.
- Robust in construction
- Easy for manual connection and disconnection
- No tools required for connection and disconnection
- Reliable leak tight Sealing System
- Durable pin-locking mechanism assures reliable Connection
- Valves guide positively aligns valves with seat to prevent leakage
- Available with nominal flow passage size 2.5mm, 5mm, and 7.5mm.
- Available as a standard in a SS316 construction with Fluorocarbon ‘O’ Ring.
DesignsSEALEXCEL® Stainless Steel Single Valve Quick Connect Couplings have been carefully designed and manufactured to very stringent tolerances under rigid quality control procedures approve to ISO 9001 to provide zero leak connections.
The part number describes the complete Assembly of Quick connect Coupling without Plug.Example : QC410-25-2FRG/EV
|Series of Coupling||Flow Passage||Size of pipe thread||Type of thread||Material||‘O’ Ring|
|QC410||2.5 mm||1/8”||BSP Female||SS316||Viton|
For PlugsExample : P410-25-2FRG/E
|Series of Plug||Flow Passage||Size of pipe thread||Type of thread||Material|
|P410||2.5 mm||1/8”||BSP Female||SS316|
Pipe Thread Size Code Description
Thread Code Description
|Type of Thread||Code|
Material Code Description