Selecting the Right Push-on FittingFebruary 22, 2018
Tubing system relies on the reliable fittings in a network. Sealexcel Push-on fittings have two precision components, viz. body and nut to ensure reliability and consistency. It’s resistance to corrosive fluids and aggressive environment makes Sealexcel fittings applicable to chemical, food, printing, packaging, marine, pharmaceutical or other related industries.
Sealexcel Pneumatic Push-on Fittings
Sealexcel’s “Push-on-fittings” offer economical, leak free connection with no compromise in quality. A leak proof joint can be achieved by just tightening the nut.
The push-on fittings can be used with a variety of tubes. Before installing, ensure that the tube ends are smooth-edges i.e., free from sharp edges and are cut square (90°). The SS push on pneumatic fittings can be used with the following tube materials:
- PA 6
- PA 11
- PA 12
- Pressure rating: up to 290 PSI (20 bar)
- Temperature rating: up to 160ºC depending on tube material
- Size range-
- Metric: 6mm through 12 mm tube OD
- Fractional range: 1/4” through 1/2” tube OD.
Where to use Sealexcel Push-on fittings?
- It is well designed for Pneumatic Control applications.
- It works for connecting Air Supply to pneumatic machine.
- It can be used with Automatic devices.
- It can be used for Laboratories and instrumentation’s applications.
Why Sealexcel Push-on-fittings?
- Each Sealexcel Push-on-fittings’ components are made of SS316L that are electro-polished so that there is a passive corrosion resistant surface layer of chromium oxide, particularly for handling corrosive medium.
- The stainless steel components fittings conform to ASTM A-479 or ASTM A-182 that guarantees a high quality standard.
- Sealexcel has a wide range of Push-on-fittings standard combinations that can be easily modified based on the customer’s requirements. We also make custom made combinations with BSPT, BSPP, NPT and SAE straight thread pipe connections, Tees and cross unions.
- Sealexcel has as many as 26 types of Push on fittings that suit various requirements. The available Push on fittings at Sealexcel are:
- Taper Male Connector
- Taper Male Elbow
- Taper Male Branch Tee
- Taper Male Swivel Elbow
- Taper Male Swivel Branch Tee
- Taper Male Swivel Run Tee
- Parallel Male Connector
- Parallel Male Swivel Elbow
- Parallel Male Swivel Branch Tee
- Parallel Male Swivel Run Tee
- Taper Female Connector
- Parallel Female Connector
- Taper Female Bulkhead Connector
- Parallel Female Bulkhead Connector
- Taper Female Swivel Elbow
- Parallel Female Swivel Elbow
- Taper Female Swivel Branch Tee
- Parallel Female Swivel Branch Tee
- Taper Female Swivel Run Tee
- Parallel Female Swivel Run Tee
- Reducing Union
- Bulkhead Union
- Union Elbow
- Union Tee
- Our fittings meet the international specification requirements for high- quality products and testing criteria.
- Our products come with 3 decades of experience in engineering, product accuracy, consistency, quality and judicious delivery. Our customer care services render prompt communication with the customers.
More details regarding various types of Stainless Steel Push-on fittings manufactured by Sealexcel can be found on Sealexcel’s product catalogue. Through well-designed researches and studies, we keep upgrading our wide range of products and deliver cutting edge solutions for our customers.